Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Sabado, Marso 19, 2011

About my self

           Hi! everyone I'm Mary Rose Feguro, 16 yrs.old, Born on June 12,1994,a residence of Brgy. San Jose Dumalag,Capiz. I graduated my elementary and secondary level in San Jose Elementary School and Dumalag Central National High School. My Father's name is Susano Feguro and my Mother's name is Marina Feguro. A freshmen student in HERCOR COLLEGE taking up BACHELOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE.

           I love watching TV,txting  and bonding with my friends. I have no idea how to cook hehehe..... I'm a funny girl, because that's my lifestyle, so that i have a lot of friends. In my high school life I have a group friendship that we call CLOUD 9 . I'm so very happy  because I have a friends that i understand with my attitude.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento