Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Lunes, Marso 14, 2011

I LOVE COMPUTER SCIENCE

       Nowadays,Computer is the one of the high tech and important technology in our generation. This technology is applicable in all work where ever you go. through computers you can find job not only job but also you, can sale your product and services if you have a business someday. Computers is also to help us to connect to other people, especially to our love ones.
        And this was the reason why to take this course which is Bachelor of science in computer Science, because not only to know how to used computer but also this one of in demand course nowadays and most qualification where if apply work someday. Because of my ambition to be a successful business woman someday, through my effort in learning about. This course i can used it in able my business it will successful.

1 (mga) komento:

John Mar Felipe ayon kay ...

nami imu blog ah...

Mag-post ng isang Komento